Thursday, September 1, 2016

What to Possibly Blog About

Well this is terribly awkward. It's a good thing I checked to make sure my post went through. Turns out it didn't publish. So here goes my second attempt. 


Truth be told, I haven't got a clue about what to post. Blogging has never been a strong suit of mine and I doubt it ever will be. But I suppose for this post I'll write about the one thing currently demanding 90% of my attention: Koda.



At six months old and 32 lbs, she's the best part of my life. I mean who wouldn't love that face? She's also one heck of a trooper when it comes to me taking her picture. And there's a lot of picture taking, let me tell you.


Of course not all of my pictures are great, but I do try to stick to making them kinda look artistic. 

Take the second photo, for example. I love the contrasting colors in the image! Plus my little girl was great about staying there long enough for me to set up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment